A permanent Medical Laboratory Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Scientist is needed to join an established critical access healthcare organization in the Eastern Plains of Colorado. Focused on promoting healthy living through compassionate high-quality care, this eastern Colorado hospital strives to provide the best care possible to their rural community and the surrounding areas. Are you looking for a place to settle in, build community, and thrive in your profession? Contact us today to learn more.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Relocation expense assistance, student loan reimbursement, and generous sign-on bonus for a 3-year commitment.
- Full-time position (Flexible schedule, 5-8s or 4-10s).
- Call coverage (Specific call requirements will be discussed during the interview process).
- Great colleagues, support staff, and resources to help you thrive as a Medical Technologist.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- Must obtain certification.
- Strong blood bank and phlebotomy skills.
- COVID vaccination preferred (can apply for exemption).
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- Summers are hot and dry, with temperatures averaging just over mid to upper 80s. Winters are cold and sometimes snowy, with average lows in the mid-20s.
- Just 10 miles from the Nebraska border in Colorado’s eastern plains, you will find a sweet town rich in community and local history. Choose from a multitude of recreational parks and local camping areas.
- Great place to raise a family. Many year-round town events to be sure everyone feels connected and right at home.
- Major airport within an hour and a half drive.