This job is archived
FANTASTIC LAB OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE ALONG MICHIGAN/WISCONSIN BORDER
- MT / MLT positions both available
- Performs laboratory procedures using established and approved protocols that require the broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision
- Performs departmental quality assurance activities related to testing and performance, and functions as an educator and leader within the laboratory as needed
- Conducts laboratory testing on patient specimens including: chemical and hematological testing of blood or body fluids, and microbiological cultures of various body sites
- Enticing 7 on 7 off schedule
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your updated resume to [Register to View] to be considered today!