Full-time Clinical Laboratory Manager needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Monitor the performance of the clinical lab staff.
- Oversee workload distribution and scheduling of office and clinical areas.
- Perform disciplinary action with employees in conjunction with Human Resources and other lab leaders as necessary.
- Maintain current Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manuals for areas of responsibility.
- Assist with developing and sustaining lab budgets and supply chains. Works with vendors, purchasing department and other lab leaders to negotiate contracts for laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Ensure the labs function efficiently and according to CAP, DOH, CLIA, CLEP and additional regulating body standards and provides a high level of quality laboratory services in a timely manner to meet the needs of providers, patients, and clients/partners.
- Provide on-going supervision, guidance, direction and support to laboratory frontline staff and supervisors. Act as a resource to the section leaders for daily operational support and handles operational needs and assignments which may include quality assurance, reporting requirements, personnel issues and the integration of lab services with other departments, etc.
* BS in Medical Technology is required. MS in Medical Laboratory Science, business, or healthcare related degree is preferred.
* NYS CLT license is required. ASCP is preferred.
* 6 years of clinical lab experience is required.
* Supervisory/management experience is required. 10+ years of supervisory/management experience is preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]