Full-time Clinical Laboratory Scientist needed at a new facility in Northern California!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a California licensed CLS to work in all areas of the lab (phlebotomy is not required).
Experience is preferred. ASCP certification is preferred. Schedule/hours are flexible (different options for shift).
New lab with all new equipment, furniture, etc. Critical access hospital with an outpatient clinic attached. The workload is very manageable.
Offering competitive California pay in a low cost of living area. The area is rural high desert in northern California.
Sign-on bonus and relocation are available as well!
Responsible for producing accurate and timely lab test results and phlebotomy as required. Maintains Clinical Laboratory inventory and performs various plating of specimens and staining under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
- B.S. in appropriate field.
- California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) license required.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of physiology, biochemistry, bacteriology, hematology, immunology and serology preferred.
- Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.