Permanent, full time; benefit eligible Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Responsible for producing accurate and timely lab test results and phlebotomy as required. Maintains Clinical Laboratory inventory and performs various plating of specimens and staining under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager.
1. B.S. in appropriate field.
2. California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) license required.
3. Basic computer knowledge required.
4. Knowledge of physiology, biochemistry, bacteriology, hematology, immunology and serology
5. Ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
6. Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
7. Must be a team player to all departments, confidential of sensitive data, respectful of all other staff
members, considerate of other people’s time, and accountable for work output.
Things to note..
- The hospital and laboratory are brand new
- The area is rural high desert in northern California
- Area is very affordable with one of the lowest cost of living rates in California
- Lowest COVID rates in California
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!