Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in New York!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Examine gyn specimens which includes initial screening and reporting of normal and abnormal cases
- Retrieve previous histories to refer cases for QC review
- Refer all abnormal cases for final pathology review and diagnosis
* BS Degree in Cytotechnology, Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science
* NYS Department of Education License as a Cytotechnologist, required
* Thinprep Certification, required
* Surepath Certification, preferred
* ASCP, preferred
Offering competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, vision, dental, and 401k retirement plan with employer match!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]