FANTASTIC MED TECH OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN SW FLORIDA
- Located 45 minutes from sunny Tampa, Florida
- Both evening and night shifts available
- Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing procedures; reports and interprets test results
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods
- Works with Physician to analyze results and conduct more difficult, non-routine tests
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or forward your resume to [Register to View] to be considered today!