Job Summary: Under the general supervision of a Lab Supervisor, the MT/CLS performs all laboratory procedures in a prompt, accurate, and reliable manner according to established hospital and departmental policies and procedures. May be asked to assist the Director of Laboratory in supervision of a certain area within the Lab department.
- Permanent (stable), Full-Time, Nights
- MT (ASCP) or equivalent registry eligible required
- Prefer 1-year experience or more
- Able to identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of results and either corrects problem or immediately notifies the section supervisor or Lab Management
- Competitive pay and more!
A few reasons why people move to Oklahoma....
- Ridiculously low cost of living.
- No rush hour.
- USA Today ranked Oklahoma as the fourth most affordable state in the US to live.
- In addition to the low cost of living in Oklahoma, the state also makes transportation super easy.
- Hometown feel
- Great place to raise a family, public schools are amazing
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!