NEW Medical Technologist OR Medical Laboratory Scientist OR Clinical Laboratory Scientist at a growing laboratory located in Henderson, Nevada! This laboratory specializes in providing diagnostic and clinical services to post-acute patients utilizing leading-edge technology. This national company is looking to add a dedicated and motivated laboratory professional to their team!
This position is:
- permanent and full time
- either DAY (7am - 3:30pm) or EVENING shift (11am - 7:30pm) - you chose!
- responsible for ensuring that all laboratory test(s)are performed in an accurate and timely manner and follow laboratory policies and procedures.
- adheres to the quality control policies and is willing to develop and install new quality control procedures as needed
- going to primarily be in Coagulation, Hematology, Chemistry and / or Immunology sections.
This position requires:
- BS Degree in Medical Technology (or a related field)
- ASCP, AMT or Nevada License as a Medical Technologist, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Clinical Laboratory Scientist or General Laboratory Supervisor
- Must meet CLIA requirements for High Complexity Testing
Lastly, this position is offering the opportunity to work in a growing laboratory and as a part of a dynamic team! They are also offering competitive, pay, comprehensive medical and healthcare benefit and MORE!