Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Manager plans and implements policies, procedures, and services of the cardiac catheterization lab. Ensures efficient and effective lab operations, including quality control and compliance with regulations and policies. Delivers patient care as needed.
- Permanent, Full-Time, Days
- Education: Associates Degree in Nursing required with expectation of BSN completion within 5 years of hire
- Fours years catheterization (Cath) or electrophysiology (EP) Lab experience
- State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License required
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS required
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!