Full-time Laboratory Manager needed at a top facility in Louisiana!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a high complexity lab manager to oversee our CLIA lab that does a significant amount of molecular testing.
- Bachelor’s in Medical Technology, or chemical, physical, or biological science. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- ASCP Certification or equivalent. Louisiana licensure required but can be completed during training period.
- 3 years working in high-complexity laboratory. 3-5 years of molecular experience is preferred (specifically with Thermo Fisher QuantStudio 12K for PCR pathogen detection).
- 2 years managing laboratory personnel. 3 years lab management experience preferred.
- Oversee high-complexity laboratory operations with significant focus on molecular testing
- Manage laboratory staff including making hiring and firing decisions
- Provide guidance and instruction for specimen testing and analysis using detailed laboratory instrument and equipment.
- Develop, oversee, and implement laboratory policies and procedures for specimen handling, processing, analysis, reporting, and record keeping of specimen test results.
- Run and document all testing samples for quality assurance and quality control purposes (QA/QC)
- Provide direct oversight and training for Laboratory Staff and implement performance or corrective actions as needed.
- Identify and resolve issues that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results.
- Assist the company and appropriate staff during various audits and assessments of operations.
- Assist and augment laboratory technicians in testing as required.
Offering great pay, performance bonuses, and full benefits
Great area known for its Cajun food and music! Charter boat fishing, birding trails, museums, and more.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]