Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Responsible for examining cells on glass slides to detect evidence of diseased conditions and pre-malignant and malignant cells.
- Examine gynecological and/or non-gynecological slides daily according to department protocols.
- Record findings in computer system.
- Record required data on daily screening and departmental logs.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicate pertinent section information/issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Perform instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
- Assist in documentation and maintaining effective department QA/QC programs and monitors.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
* Minimum of two years of college and graduation from an approved School of Cytotechnology
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a Cytotechnologist.
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Cytotechnologist License.
* Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Cytotechnologist screening gynecological and non-gynecological slides preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]