JOB SUMMARY: The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technician who is responsible for day to day processing of samples. This person performs standard procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Receive and process specimens according to department protocols
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in
- Assists the Supervisor, Manager and Director with administrative functions such as
ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Produces, interprets and reports accurate and precise test results.
- Handles CAP surveys.
- + MORE
EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- Associates Degree or other qualified technical college two year certificate required.
- Must hold a valid Tennessee State Laboratory License as a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification and licensure.
- One year of prior job-related experience preferred.
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!