- Part Time (32 hours/ 2 weeks)
- Night Shift
- Permanent, Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine and/or specialized specimen collection, processing and testing procedures with supervision as appropriate.
- Performs quality control and instrument check procedures and maintains related records.
- Makes periodic observations of materials derived from cultures and identifies types of bacterial colonies found by determination of cultural requirements and biochemical reactions in chemically-defined media.
- May group or type blood of donors and recipients.
- Counts, describes morphology of, and performs studies on blood and other body fluid cells.
- Cuts, stains, and mounts specimens of human tissue. Performs special stains on tissues as directed by the pathologist(s).
- High School or G.E.D. required, Completion of MLT program; certification eligible
Associate's Degree in a MLT program preferred
- MLT(ASCP) or HT(ASCP) within one year of date of employment required
6 - 12 months experience required
**Sign on bonus and relocation assistance offered if needed**
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW