Permanent, Full-time, MT needed in the Nome AK area!
- Select test methodology appropriate for clinical use of test: result, perform, and validate chemical, microscopic, morphologic, immunologic, and bacteriologic tests of body fluids and substances to provide data for diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Verify test procedures for accuracy of each test and test system as it pertains to the specialty assigned
- Report results, maintain records, and assists with distributing test reports
- Follow protocols for the established QC program within parameters for acceptable levels of performance, ensuring that these levels are maintained throughout specimen analysis and monitor test analysis and specimen examinations through evaluation of QC records, verify lot numbers an expiration dates on reagents and controls
- Assist in resolving technical problems, monitor test analysis and specimen examination through evaluation of proficiency testing and ensure that remedial action is taken and communicated to all testing personnel when necessary
Education - Bachelors Degree
Experience - 1 year experience
Credentials - Nationally registered or licensed as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!