Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NY state is looking for a permanent, full-time Cytotechnologist near the Bronx area! The facility is only an hour out from New York City! Job Description: Under the general supervision accurately screens and interprets non-gynecological smears and FNA’s while observing all company procedures, policies, and standards. This specialized cytopathology service offers a unique opportunity and experience for any enthusiastic cytotechnologist who wants to broaden their diagnostic skills beyond GYN cytology. The individual will also be involved with outcome correlation data between morphology, next generation sequencing and surgical pathology results with an opportunity to publish and present findings at national meetings. Requirements:
- Understanding and adherence to all regulatory and licensing requirements
- Participation in proficiency testing events
- Adherence to and documentation of workload requirements
- Maintenance of accurate workload records and follow up information
- Attendance at in-house Continuing Education meetings including consensus conferencing
- Acquire a minimum of 24 hours of Continuing Education every year
** If interested email resume to [Register to View]
or give her a call at [Register to View]
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...