(Reference Code: JAW1347)
Laboratory Manager needed at a fantastic Hospital in Nevada!
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Technologist with a strong leadership background in the clinical laboratory. The Laboratory Manager will be responsible for the direction and coordination of the personnel in all aspects of Clinical Laboratory services at the Hospital.
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Shifts: Days, Monday-Friday
- Setting: Hospital
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with Board certification recognized by the State of NV
- Two years of leadership experience in an acute care hospital, Experience working with medical staff, administration, and nursing departments.
- Prefer experience with regulatory agencies and accreditation of laboratory operations. Experience with POCT monitoring, CLIA regulations and State Legislation requirements for Labs and staff is required.
- Current (or willing to obtain) General Supervisor licensure in the State of Nevada
- Computer proficiency to include word processing, spreadsheets, databases and laboratory software systems. Requires experience with LIS, Automated Interfacing, QA, QC, and corrective action policies.
For more information or to be considered for this position, please Apply Now or call Jermel at [Register to View] !