Full-time Microbiology Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Tennessee!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) who is responsible for day to day specimen processing, analysis, and results reporting.
- Receive and process specimens according to department protocols.
- Design and update procedures to promote maximum efficiency/accuracy of testing and reporting.
- Assists the Supervisor, Manager and Director with administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Produce, interpret, and report accurate and precise test results.
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicate pertinent section information/issues to supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- Perform instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting.
- Assist in documentation and maintaining effective department QA/QC programs and monitors.Initial Here Please
* Associates or Bachelors Degree
* Must hold a valid Tennessee Laboratory License as a Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
* National certification by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
* One year job-related experience is preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]