New COVID Lab Hiring Permanent Supervisor-ASAP Start Date!
Direct and supervise SARS-CoV-2 clinical laboratory operations including decision-making, response to problems, identifying errors and taking corrective actions
- Direct SARS-CoV-2 clinical testing in a high complexity laboratory operation including decision-making, response to problems, identifying errors and taking corrective actions;
- Assures laboratory functions in a manner consistent with laboratory, CLIA and local regulations.
- Demonstrate technical expertise.
- Contribute to good employee relationships and providing for staff development; performing employee performance appraisals.
- Adhere to proper resource allocation and coordination. Ensuring maximum efficiency in the use of personnel; controlling departmental supply expenses.
- Manage and share daily workload; use time wisely and providing a productive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of test methodologies and quality control
- Develop, write, review and implement procedures and policies.
- Prepare laboratory for inspections and prepare reports as needed.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers;
- Demonstrate an awareness of client expectations and seek ways to always satisfy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all laboratory computer related tasks and providing training to employees as necessary.
- Ensure all instrument maintenance is performed and documented; administer all established quality control procedures and troubleshoot instruments effectively when appropriate.
- Assist in the review, interpretation and reporting of complex and routine test results.
- Assist in the development of new protocols in clinical research programs.
- Maintain good communication with leadership, team members and customers
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately.
- Understand ergonomic relationship between people, equipment and working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
For more information please send your resume directly to [Register to View]