Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Medical Technician needed in NE for Evening shift- New Grads OK
Nebraska hospital is looking for a MLT Generalist for their evening shift. 1+ year of clinical lab experience preferred and an AS degree is highly preferable for this position. National certification required. New Grads welcome to apply. Steeped in history of the Oregon Trail, Pony Express, and the North Platte Valley this city is home to one of the top teaching medical centers in the state. People who enjoy outdoor adventures like hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping are drawn to this facility because of the chance to gain experience you will not normally find in a small town environment. Low cost of living and located only 3 hours from Denver CO!! To apply or find out about some of our other opportunities, please forward your resume to [Register to View]
Call or text: [Register to View]
. Please reference JOB-2639959. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- AS degree
- MLT certification required
- 1+ years generalist experience preferred - will consider new grads
- Meet requirements for testing personnel under CLIA 88
- Phlebotomy skills to include venipuncture, capillary draws, and arterial punctures.
- Evenings - 4/10's & 5/8's available
- Relo Negotiable
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...