Full-time Cytotechnologist needed at a top facility in Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
M - F (no weekends) day shift. Start time varies between 7am and 8am.
Job Summary: Will prepare, exam, and provide diagnostic judgment on gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens received for cytology evaluation.
- Operates all cytology related equipment, process GYN specimens, prepare non-Gyn specimens according to specimen type and characteristic, and assist on fine needle aspirates.
- Keeps accurate records, to include release and reporting of test information via the laboratory information system.
- Responsible for QA statistics reporting including workload, discrepancies, rescreening results, and five year look back.
- Maintains knowledge of CPT codes for professional billing.
- Provides assistance in area of Cytoprocessing.
- Maintains knowledge and assists in complying with all regulatory agencies including CAP, HFAP, OSHA, and HIPPA.
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
* Completion of an accredited CT program, CT (ASCP) or registry eligible.
* Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, and investigative skills.
* Must be trained in microscopic evaluation of gynecological (pap smears) and non gynecological (body fluids) specimens
Equipment - Thin Prep processors, Thin Prep imager, Leica stainer
Will work directly with 3 Board Certified Cytopathologists and 1 other Cytotech
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and relocation assistance!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]