The practice provides comprehensive neurological treatment and care for over 250,000 people in their area of NC. The END Technologist performs technical studies/summarizes data to assist MD’s in diagnosis of nervous system disorders.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Perform routine, extended and ambulatory EEG’s and studies according to ACNS
- Perform nerve conduction studies
- Maintain registry in at least one of the END areas: EEG, or NCV
- Explains testing procedure for all neurodiagnositc studies to patient and family using age appropriate guidelines
- Sets-up patient for appropriate study to include: patient, paperwork, room and equipment
- Accurately apply electrodes according to the International 10-20 measurement system to record EEG
- Graduate from an accredited END program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Associate degree in a health related field preferred
- ABRET registry in EEG. AAET registry in NCV
- 2+ years experience strongly preferred
To hear more about their 100,000+ square foot facility that offers complete neurological care, testing, and an on-site sleep center, please contact [Register to View] .