(Reference Code: JAW1287)
A Critical-Access Hospital located in Southern Nevada less than 1.5 hours outside of Las Vegas, NV is searching for a Laboratory Manager to join their team and help direct operations in the clinical laboratory! This is an excellent opportunity for a Laboratory Manager who is comfortable working in a more rural setting. This position is ideal for someone who is comfortable with being in a smaller town, but still in close proximity to bigger cities such as Las Vegas (1 hour away), Los Angeles (4 hours away), and Phoenix (5 hours away).
The organization is offering a great compensation package that includes a competitive salary, full benefits, and bonus incentives!
- Responsible for direction and coordination of the personnel in all aspects of Clinical Laboratory services at the Hospital.
- Responsible for coordinating chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, serology and blood bank operational functions.
- This includes but is not limited to the monitoring test reporting, quality control, policies, procedures, and customer relations.
- The Manager shall ensure that lab services are best practices, with intentional focus on quality and cost containment and carried out in an expeditious manner.
- Responsibilities also include recognizing clinical issues that may require consultation with Pathologist, maintaining performance improvement activities, ensuring CE regulated mandates are met and implementation of SOPs.
- Responsible to effectively coordinate seamless relationships with other departments and physicians.
- Responsible for inventory control and supply management. Maintains CAP inspection readiness.
- Requires no direct supervisor, able to work alone.
- - Willing to obtain General Supervisor licensure in the State of Nevada
- - Bachelor's Degree in related field with Board certification recognized by State of NV.
- - At least 2 years of Lab Management experience preferred.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to [Register to View]