This job is archived
Join the largest non-for-profit health care system in Texas
Multi Modality Tech needed -- CT and X-RAY experience required
Schedule: DAY SHIFT, Thursday-Sunday (8h on Thursday-Friday and 12h on Saturday-Sunday, with weekend differential
Under general supervision of a Radiologist, the Multimodality Technologist performs multimodality procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients in a physician office, clinic, or hospital setting.
Additional info and requirements:
- Performs high quality multimodality procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner
- Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures
- Prepares patient or area for multimodality procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment; Reports issues to management or appropriate department
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner
- Participates with management on quality assurance/control programs to ensure quality exams are performed, equipment is tested and maintained, and department performance monitors are met
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) License
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, communicate effectively, perform high quality multimodality procedures as prescribed, serve customers with a professional and courteous attitude, and provide services in a timely, accurate, and cost-efficient manner in compliance with established System and regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
This health system provides excellent benefits, such as a 401k program with match, tuition reimbursement and immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits. Their mission is to bring on team members who aim to promote the well-being of the community, families and individuals.
For more information, please email [Register to View] .