Full-time Multimodality Technologist needed at a top facility in Texas!
(Reference Code: KAM)
DAY SHIFT, Thursday-Sunday (8h on Thursday-Friday and 12h on Saturday-Sunday, with weekend differential)
Under general supervision of a Radiologist, the Multimodality Technologist performs multimodality procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients in a physician office, clinic, or hospital setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with established protocols. Expected essential functions include:
- Performs high quality multimodality procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner.
- Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures.
- Prepares patient or area for multimodality procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
- Works as Charge Tech, when required, and applies teamwork as a key component to achieving departmental and individual success.
- Participates with management on quality assurance/control programs to ensure quality exams are performed, equipment is tested and maintained, and department performance monitors are met.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, communicate effectively, perform high quality multimodality procedures as prescribed, serve customers with a professional and courteous attitude, and provide services in a timely, accurate, and cost-efficient manner in compliance with established System and regulatory standards, policies and procedures.
* Graduate of an Accredited Program
* Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) License
* Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
* Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography in TWO imaging modalities and works 25% of the time in the second modality
Approved modalities are: ARRT-R, ARRT-CT, ARRT-M, ARRT-MR, ARRT-N, ARRT-S, ARRT-VI, ARRT-BS, ARRT-BD, RDMS-AB, RDMS-BR, RDMS-FE, RDMS-OB, RDMS-PS, RVT, CNMT or ARMRIT
* THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES THAT YOU HAVE CT and XRAY
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]