Clinical Laboratory Manager Needed in the Bay Area!
*Full time and permanent position*
Looking for a new full time and permanent position in an award winning lab? An award winning and state of the art lab that specializes in transfusion medicine is looking for a new Clinical Laboratory Manager to lead their team in the San Francisco Bay area of California. This would be a day shift position that would require about 10% travel time. Below you can find all requirements. If you are interested in hearing more, please either submit your resume directly for review, send an updated resume to [Register to View] or call [Register to View]
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Must satisfy CLIA requirements for High Complexity Testing required.
- Immunohematology Reference Laboratory (IRL)
- Specialist in Blood Banking (SBB) certification required.
- CA CLS/MT required.
- Seven years clinical laboratory experience required. To include:
- Three years supervisory experience.
- Previous supervisory experience and experience in molecular techniques, immunohematology/ IRL techniques, automated testing preferred.