Echo/Vascular Technologist needed in Nebraska -- this is a permanent and full-time job that includes benefits
Join this nonprofit, fully accredited, 116-bed regional referral center serving west Nebraska, northern Kansas and northern Colorado. With nearly 100 physicians representing 30 medical specialties, the Health system offers advanced medical services, including heart and vascular, cancer, orthopedic services, women's services, and a level III trauma center.
- Graduation from an accredited two-year program in ultrasonography technology preferred
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), registered or registry eligible preferred, or Cardiac Credentialing Institute (CCI) preferred
- Responsible for completing specialized technical Doppler ultrasound procedures
- Accountable for the quality of the examinations completed utilizing specialized knowledge, judgment and critical thinking skills
- Day shift
- Schedule: 5/8’s – Rotating Weekends
- Current BLS certification
- EMR: Epic
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
For more information please contact [Register to View] .