This job is archived
Full-time Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician needed at a top facility in beautiful New Hampshire!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a MT or MLT to join our quality-driven, customer-focused team in the scenic Mount Washington Valley - a beautiful New England area with hiking, skiing, shops, and restaurants.
Evening shift or night shift are available. Offering competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and temporary housing if needed!!
The Medical Technologist and Medical Lab Technician independently perform detailed and complex analyses of patient specimens. The position recognizes problems, identifies causes (technical, instrument or physiological), synthesizes alternatives and determines solutions. S/he confirms, interprets, correlates, verifies and reports normal and abnormal patient results based on an in-depth knowledge of instrument functions, physiological principles and disease conditions. The position trains and monitors other clinical laboratory personnel, as well as uses laboratory computer systems to obtain relevant patient information and input test results.
* Certification as a medical technologist (or equivalent) or as a categorical technologist (e.g., C, H, I, BB, M) by a recognized professional organization (e.g., ASCP, AMT) is preferred.
* Ability to exchange correct information within the organization in a courteous, considerate, and timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Personal drive for excellence and willingness to help others.
* Commitment to providing the highest level of service to all internal and external customers and delivered in a manner that builds credibility and trust.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]