Seeking an experienced Cytotechnologist with FISH experience (both processing and analysis)
Join a leading provider of sub-specialized anatomic pathology and molecular diagnostic laboratory services. They serve more than 3,900 physician specialists and their patients throughout the U.S.
Recently they transitioned into a new laboratory in Westchester county where they have the technology and space to provide the highest quality work and continue growing.
- Ability to process FISH tests including reconciliation, accessioning, data entry, preparation and staining
- Monitor working reagents, buffers, solutions and probes
- Analyze FISH tests using both manual and automated procedures
- Work up diagnostic medical reports
- Monitor specimen adequacy and staining quality
- Day shift: Monday-Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Rotating Saturdays
- ASCP Certification
- Cytogenetics and FISH experience required
- NYS license required
- Bachelors Degree or higher, preferably in Biology/Molecular/Genetics
For more information, please contact [Register to View] .