This job is archived
(Reference Code: JAW1013)
(Only Qualified Candidates will be considered)
Brand new Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist opening with a Top Hospital just located in Central North Carolina. This is a Large Acute Care facility that is one of the most reputable Hospitals in the state. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their team in the Point of Care Office.
Coordinate, implement, and maintain the quality assurance programs necessary to support the Point of Care Testing program throughout the Hospital. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the development of new medical laboratory procedures ad techniques. Provide technical guidance and instruction to students, interns, staff and other employees as required.
- Act as a person in charge (PIC) as well as a resource person/role model. Monitor QC/QA, safety and infection control practices to assure compliance with regulations.
- Inventory management, set up, evaluation and operation of current and new equipment required for specific lab tests
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, Clinical Lab Sciences related field is required.
- ASCP Certified: MLS or MT
Apply now to be considered for this position or send an updated resume to [Register to View] for more information!