This job is archived
Looking for a Lead IRL Technologist position in the greater Columbus, Ohio area
The great thing about this position is that it is day shift, with no weekends, holidays! In addition, the weekly hours are 37.5 hours/week and that is considered full time so comes with full-benefits.
Candidates should have their ASCP (MT) and ideally (BB) or (SBB). Minimum of 6 years blood banking experience including high complexity testing required.
As a Lead Medical Technologist you will perform basic and advanced donor and patient tests, and interpret results to determine donor-recipient compatibility.
Additional information and responsibilities:
- Resolving compatibility problems
- Providing complex reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services
- Performing automated and manual test procedures on blood samples
- Consulting with staff at other medical facilities, to resolve complex serologic problems and providing special units to transfusion recipients
- Performing manufacturing duties associated with special blood products, if applicable
- Assuming lead responsibilities such as record review and training; assisting in concern management
For more information on this role please email [Register to View]