Seeking an experienced Evening Shift Clinical Laboratory Supervisor to join our team in Long Island!
-Schedule is: Monday to Friday 4PM-12:30AM
In this role you will:
- Oversee evening technical operations in hematology and chemistry.
- Interview all prospective candidates for department.
- Oversee training, cross training and continuing education.
- Conduct competency assessment, performance appraisals and proficiency testing.
- Counsel employees when needed in accordance with Sunrise’s and departmental policies and practices.
- Motivate and utilizes staff effectively through fostering a positive, supportive work environment.
- Schedule staff, work assignments and/or bench rotation.
All you need is:
- BSMT / ASCP certification with 6+years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of laboratory compliance, test validations, and NYS regulations required.
When you join our lab, you are well supported by everyone — from colleagues and management alike. We have a warm, welcoming culture which is laid back, but professional. Our management staff is attentive and helpful and coworkers enjoy working together. Here, you are not a number, you are a vital part of our workplace community. And, if you’re motivated to standout, we’ll give you every opportunity to succeed and grow.
- Appreciation for your work
- Competitive compensation + full benefits Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance | Short Term and Long-Term disability | Voluntary term life | 401-K plus match | Paid Time Off| Paid holidays)
- Lots of flexibility
- A feeling of satisfaction that you’ve helped people
- Friendly coworkers
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Management that you will admire
- A free ride to and from the train station
- Fun events throughout the year
- Fitness Friday & on-site gym
- A day off on your birthday
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- A sense of belonging—we’re a community!
For more information please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
Job ID: KD2