(Reference Code: JAW998)
New opening for a Flow Cytometry Technologist at a top notch Anatomic Pathology lab in Tennessee! Located just outside of Brentwood, this lab is looking for a experienced Tech who is seeking an opportunity to solidify or enhance their clinical skill set in the lab!
The person in this position is a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) or Clinical Laboratory Specialist in Cytogenetics (CG) who is responsible for day to day processing and analysis of Cytogenetic, FISH and/or Flow Cytometry samples. The person in this position performs the standard duties of a Medical Technologist without assistance.
- Performs all duties of a Cytogenetic Technologist I without assistance from Medical Technologist III. Displays satisfaction clinical competency on standard procedures.
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth by current departmental guidelines.
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department QA programs and monitors.
- Assists in the training of new employees and trainees in accordance with department protocols and company guidelines.
- Validates new methods.
- Handles CAP surveys.
- Addresses client concerns.
- Prepare and present case studies and/or continuing education activities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of training, QA programs and department protocols.
- Bachelors of Science Degree required.
- ASCP Certified in Cytogenetics or as a Medical Technologist
- Must hold a valid Tennessee Medical Laboratory License
- At least three years Cytogenetic, FISH and/or Flow Cytometry experience required
Apply now for more information or send an updated resume to [Register to View]