(Reference Code: JAW953)
Busy Pathology Lab in beautiful Northern Florida is looking for a Cytotechnologist to join their team!
The Tech in this position will be tasked with evaluating GYN and NON-GYN specimens, both independently and with the collaboration of the pathologists in order to diagnose patient disease processes and cytologic phenomena.
Shift: Full Time, Day Shift. Monday-Friday, 40-hour work week
- Screening and interpretation of cytologic specimens for adequacy, and diagnosis.
- Performs cytological preparation procedures when required. Utilizes microscope to screen slides for evidence of abnormalities and other processes.
- Refers to established classifications and classifies each slide according to cells observed and provides a preliminary diagnosis of all slides examined.
- Assists supervisor with sops and regulatory requirements.
- Florida State License
- At least 1 year of experience as a Cytotechnologist
Benefits: Excellent Medical, Dental, and Life insurance package. 401k Retirement Savings and more!
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!