Reference Code: NEC0955
Mobile X-Ray Technologist (ARRT)
Top 5 reasons Radiologic Technologists love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Long term employment (many of our technologists have been with the company over a decade)
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is encouraged and supported
- Opportunity to work independently while also having the support of a team
- Not confined to a single work space or location
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating portable (DR) or (CR) radiology equipment to produce diagnostic quality images for Radiologist interpretation.
- Driving company vehicle with radiology equipment to various locations (nursing homes, assisted livings, jails, and/or patients’ own homes) to perform various x-ray exams as ordered by the physician
- Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist for interpretation. (if required)
- Obtain and scan required exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis per protocol.
- Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
- Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner.
- Train other technologists as required.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
QUALITIES THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience working in a changing and challenging work environment
- Experience working with geriatric patients
- Enjoy driving
REQUIRED LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintain ARRT Certification and/or required State licenses, health requirements, operational requirements.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state
- Maintain Driver’s license in good standing at all times
- Newly certified/licensed technologists strongly encouraged to apply
To be considered for this position please forward updated resumes to