This job is archived
Mobile Radiologic Technologist needed in the Suburbs between Washington DC and Baltimore, Maryland.
I'm looking for a candidate who is interested in making a difference with work that matters. The patients you will be seeing are in long-term care facilities as well as post acute care. In the last few years they have becoming a leader in x-ray diagnostic services in their region.
Mobile imaging is unique and here are some top reasons people love making it their career:
- There is a variety of work each day
- You are not in the same place each day - never feeling confined to one spot or task
- Autonomy to work individually with the support of a team as you need it
- Making decisions independently is encouraged at this facility
- Many employees here stay long-term as they are happy with all of the above!
The ideal candidate will be ARRT Certified with a clean driving record. Candidates who will thrive here are flexible and adaptable as well as have a desire to keep learning - this is a dynamic work environment! Venous and General modalities are strongly preferred.