This job is archived
Full-time mobile Rad Tech needed in northern Virginia!
(Reference Code: KAM)
A great opportunity to work independently! Candidates must have a clean driving record and will need their Rad Tech license. The position is typically day shift, and my client is offering excellent salary & benefits! Beautiful rural college town area.
- Perform and process X-Rays and submit/transmit them for interpretation.
- Unload portable x-ray equipment and take to patient’s bedside to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-rays.
- Obtain clinically diagnostic EKGs and transmit for interpretation.
- Check, complete, and deliver paperwork related to the exam and the patients billing information; retrieve copy of face sheet and deliver paperwork to company as directed
- Sign-off physician’s order for x-rays as completed.
- Enter patient demographics in computer workstation and scan films, and transmit them to the reading center. Resend films as directed.
- Regularly communicate with dispatcher to report status and location.
- Deliver films to facilities or doctor’s office when requested.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Observe company driving safety, corporate compliance, and other business and administrative procedures.
- Observe patient rights and confidentiality.
- Treat customers and patients with respect, dignity, and confidentiality.
- Accurately record hours worked and deliver timely to manger.
* Drivers License
* CRT/State X-Ray Lic
For more information, please submit your resume for review!