Full-time Supervisor needed at a premier organization right outside of Rochester!
We are looking for a full time Medical Technologist in Blood Banking to work as a Supervisor in our reference lab.
This is a 2nd shift position eligible for sign-on bonus and relocation fees.
Responsibilities: Perform donor and patient tests and interpret results to determine donor-recipient compatibility. Resolve compatibility problems; provide reference and consultation services to hospitals and transfusion services. Perform automated and manual test procedures on blood samples. Perform advanced manufacturing and processing procedures, as applicable. Adhere to explicit standard operating procedures and interpret test results in accordance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
The skills/certifications we are looking for are:
- Willing to work 3-1130pm, required
- Hold a NYSDOE license as a clinical laboratory technologist, required
- Have at least 6 years of experience after obtaining licensure, required
- Effective communication skills, required
- SBB or equivalent knowledge of Immunohematology, preferred
- Experience with team building, preferred
- Knowledge of NYSDOH regulations, preferred
- Knowledge of AABB standards, preferred
- Experience with quality assurance and improvement, preferred
- Experience with technical writing and SOP development, preferred
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!