Full-time Clinical Laboratory Scientist needed right outside of San Francisco, California!
Join the nation's leading provider of digital radiography, ultrasound, electrocardiogram and other mobile clinical services.
- Perform phlebotomy (this is a small component of the role)
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis and CBC, UA, and manual diffs/urine microscopy
- Properly record results in the LIS and maintain log sheets and QA/QC binders
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the indirect supervision of the lab manager.
- Previous experience as a CLS/MLS preferred.
- Must hold a valid CA DPH-LFS CLS Generalist License
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits. For more information, please submit your resume for review!