This job is archived
Seeking a Full-Time Mobile Radiologic Technologist!
This full time position offers benefits, paid vacation, sick and holiday!
This position is with one of the nation's leading provider of digital radiography, ultrasound, electrocardiogram an other Mobile Clinical Servces. They have highly-skilled personnel and their advanced technological capabilities allow them to work with over 10,000 facilities throughout the US delivering high quality service. They have nearly 1,500 licensed technologists and sonographers on staff.
- Unload portable x-ray equipment and take to patient's bedside to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-rays.
- Must be able to obtain clinically diagnostic technically competent EKGs.
- Check, complete, and deliver paperwork related to the exam and the patients billing information; retrieve copy of fact sheet and deliver paperwork to company as directed.
- Sign-off Physician's order for x-rays as completed.
- Reload equipment into vehicle.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have and maintain current clinical licensure, if required by state/ARRT certification
- Must have and maintain valid state issues Drivers License.
- Must have and maintain a good driving record.
- Self motivated, dependable and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
Licensed and Certifications:
- Drivers License