This job is archived
(Reference Code : ACC 10330)
NEW Medical Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Scientist OR Medical Laboratory Technician opening at a small acute care hospital. This hospital prides itself on providing state-of-the-art technology and specialty services (such as Family Practice, Pediatrics, Urology, Otolaryngology (ENT), General Surgery, and Orthopedics) that are not typically found in a small hospital. This hospital is looking to hire a permanent and full time Medical Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Technician. There are day shift and night shift positions available with some flexibility! For consideration, candidates must have at least an A.S. Degree in Medical Technology (or related field) and his or her ASCP Certification as a MT/MLS or MLT.
Compensation package includes a highly competitive hourly rate and fantastic benefits package (more details provided below). Sign on bonus or relocation assistance also available for the right candidate!
- Competitive health insurance plan including:
- 3 premium and deductible levels to choose from
- 25% discount on services through DEC
- Wellness Incentive
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Accounts
- Generous earned benefit time policies
- Employer paid term life insurance
- 401(k) plans: employer contribution equal to 3% of wages and matching of up to 1%