Job Description (Ref:JAW)
- Maintains knowledge of laboratory tests and processes specimens maintaining specimen integrity according to individual test requirements.
- Scope of responsibility may include maintenance of equipment, ability to troubleshoot instrument performance, and display understanding of quality control requirements related to test analysis.
- Must demonstrate ability to keep accurate records, to include release and reporting of test information via the laboratory information system.
- May provide assistance in areas of phlebotomy, CPA, and telecommunications.
- Maintains knowledge and assists in complying with all regulatory agencies including CAP, HFAP, OSHA, and HIPPA.
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Performs other functions as assigned