This job is archived
Looking for a Lab Manager to join a regional healthcare resource that provides accessible, efficient, quality healthcare for individuals throughout a 5-state region. The position is full-time on the day shift.
This is an academic medical center and serves as one of the largest medical and surgical teaching sites for the University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
- Day-to-day operations
- Development and quality service completion for the Laboratory (Core Lab, Blood Bank, Microbiology and Phlebotomy)
- Quality patient care, cost effectiveness and exceptional service
- Assures the successful integration of Laboratory and Phlebotomy services into primary hospital functions
- Ensure the development, approval and implementation of standards of laboratory practices
- ASCP (MT)
- Tennessee License
- 7+ years in the lab; 5+ in hospital based leadership
- 5+ FTE reports