Looking for a Hematology Oncologist interested in Gastrointestinal problems in eastern North Carolina. The affiliated cancer center is a regional academic cancer center that offers comprehensive care and boasts the most advanced radiotherapy technology in the state of North Carolina.
Cancer Center expansion with this facility is underway for a 6-story cancer tower, to be completed in March 2018, will include 96 Inpatient rooms, 60 infusion areas, 60 multidisciplinary clinics, 4 Linear Accelerators, and patient resource tools. They are definitely growing and looking to onboard a new Hematology Oncologist.
The area itself has a lot to offer:
- Mild weather but still get's all 4 seasons
- Plenty of schooling options - charter, parochial and private
- Scenic, waterfront downtown with restaurants, galleries and antique stores
- Waterfront parks and boat launching facilities; a youth sports complex and a community fitness center
The medical group is a multi-specialty physician group that employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists as well as over 600 nurses, technicians and support staff.
- Hematology/Oncology experience
- Primary focus: GI
- Gastrointestinal training preferred