This job is archived
Looking for a Board Certified MD experienced in Hematology/Oncology-- relocation assistance and sign-on bonus offered!
Join the team at their new state-of-the-art cancer center complete with 13 private chemotherapy suites.
My client is continuously expanding and has tripled in size in the last 14 years. They are a state-of-the-art medical center, have the latest medical technology and are in a fantastic area of Georgia. There is plenty to do with 4 rivers for fishing, kayaking and canoeing as well as several bike trails, orchards, golf courses and beautiful parks, ranches and stables. Lastly, they are family-oriented, offering excellent private and public schools.
The hospital has advanced clinical treatment and patient care in many departments, including:
- 6 new surgical suites which are among the most advanced in the state
- Emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms
- Women’s Pavilion with oversized labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery
- Radiology department with the most advanced CT and MRI systems networked to the hospital’s picture archiving and communication systems (PACS)
- An ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations
Additionally, they are an extremely stable facility. The leadership currently in place has been with them for the past 10 years and they have had great success in this time of expansion and growth.
- 2+ years experience
- Board Certified