Full Time Cytotechnologist needed in Fort Worth, Texas for permanent hire! Apply Now!
- Full-time, permanent job opportunity
- Full benefits package (401k, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance)
- Competitive pay
- Room for career growth!
1. Microscopically examine and diagnose gynecologic and non-gynecologic slides for infectious, pre-malignant, and malignant disease processes.
2. Perform all duties as required by CLIA. These duties include, but are not limited to, the daily documenting of interpretations to include the total number of slides screened and the total number of hours spent screening.
3. All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (or higher)
- ASCP (CT) or eligible to obtain
- Experience is preferred (but not required!)
Interested? Apply to this job or send a resume to [Register to View] for consideration!