CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST LAKE TAHOE CA
Summary of Position:
- The Clinical Laboratory Scientist performs testing in their assigned areas and is licensed to provide the following services; chemical, microscopic, microbiological, blood bank, hematological and serological test to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Previous experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist in a hospital or similar institution
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
- Nevada Medical Technologist license or Nevada General Supervisor, Medical Technologist license or must have passed National exam (ASCP or AMT) and be able to obtain the aforementioned Nevada licensure within 6 months of start date.
Contract [Register to View]