Beckett Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in West Chester, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Financial Counseling Team is devoted to providing exceptional service to our patients and their families. Our team will greet patients and their families with a warm welcoming smile, prior to reviewing financial obligations, and insurance coverage options. Financial Counselors are one of the first steps in creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Provide guidance to patients in all aspects of their financial responsibilities that result from acceptance of the facility’s services.
- Counselor assesses patients financial ability, determines ability to pay, advises patients on insurance benefits, and explains financial liability.
- Accurate and timely verification of insurance benefits.
- Collects payment, negotiates payment arrangement, secures financing, and identifies funding sources.
- Resolves any confusion the patient may have about their financial obligations to the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent, 2 year degree preferred
- License: Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Previous experience in healthcare collections or a related field, or any combination of education, training, or experience in a healthcare business office preferred.