This job is archived
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you have a passion for crunching numbers and problem-solving, and are looking for a company that realizes the true value of those skills, your search is over!
In this Medical Billing Specialist role, your efforts will be appreciated by a team of supportive professionals and highly rewarded with paid time off, paid holidays and exceptional benefits that include health, vision and dental. You will receive competitive pay and have the ongoing opportunity to advance your career with a leading Dallas health provider in a fun, positive environment.
Apply for our Medical Billing Specialist position today to get started on the road to success!
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check. A record with prior conviction is not an absolute bar to employment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Entry Collections for 3 clinic locations
- Refund Analysis
- Credit Balance Analysis
- Answering multiple incoming/outgoing calls
- Generating weekly statements
- Posting payments
- Reviewing EOBs
- Reconciling credit card
- Check patient payments
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in medical billing
- Understanding of Insurance benefits
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive