Travel Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) near Lake Tomahawk, WI!! Tons of outdoor activities during the winter: skiing, ice fishing, snowmobiling and much more!!
Potential for $16,000 per month!! Multiple RN needs, bring a colleague with you.
Inpatient Departments which include a variety of patient diagnoses including respiratory distress (COPD/COVID/CHF/pneumonia), infectious disease and sepsis treatment, DKA, detox, dementia and failure to thrive, bowel obstructions, minor general surgical cases, hospice, weakness and falls, A fib with RVR, monitoring of STEMIs and CVAs without the need for prompt intervention. No Neuro or Cardiac care onsite.
• $4,000 gross weekly for 36 hours
• 3:12s Weekly; No Call Required!
• Night Shift Needed!
• Multiple Positions open! Bring a Friend!
• Flexible start date
• 13-week assignment Job Requirements (additional 13-weeks highly likely)
• Active WI State or Compact Registered Nurse License
• Minimum of 1 year of Med/Surg experience bedside in a US based hospital
• Certifications: BLS, ACLS
• Open to First Time or Returning Travelers
Interested, submit application for immediate consideration!